Erection is an important indicator of male health;
- With a good erection, a man is capable of full sexual intercourse, orgasm and the possibility
of conceiving a child.
- Erection in men is a physiological process accompanied by sexual arousal, increasing the
thickness and length of the penis.Different systems and organs are responsible for an erection.
- Any disorders of the nervous, cardiovascular, genitourinary system, chronic and systemic
diseases lead to erection problems.
- Doctors advise men to be more interested in the question of what an erection is, what stages it goes through, what types exist, and also what to do with a weak or absent erection.
- This will prevent and avoid any problems in this area in time.